- 75 HP AC electric drive system
- 28 KWh lithium iron phosphate battery pack – the longest lasting lithium technology available
- On-board 6.6 KW charger
- Level 2 EV charger port – plugs into a standard EV charging station
- Negligible weight difference compared to propane or gas powered counterparts
- 12V/50A on board converter to run 12V accessories
- Controls and responsiveness are the same as with an internal combustion engine
- Regenerative breaking slows the rE-surfacer when the throttle is released just like the compression braking of the original engine
Minimal drive system maintenance
Battery capacity allows 4-6 floods before a re-charge is needed, but it is recommended to charge between each use.
Recharge time after single cleaning:
- 30 mins with standard 6.6KW charger
- 15 mins with optional 13.2KW charger
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.