Introducing our classic Land Rover Defender EV Conversion Kit, powered by the high-performance Hyper 9 motor! This is the perfect blend of classic style and modern electric technology, creating a truly unique and eco-friendly driving experience.
Take your classic Land Rover Defender and transform it into a zero-emission EV, utilizing the power of the Hyper 9 motor. With its high torque and instant acceleration, this motor provides an exhilarating driving experience, while also being incredibly efficient and environmentally friendly. Say goodbye to gas stations and hello to a cleaner, more sustainable way of driving.
Whether you're cruising around town or exploring off-road trails, our Land Rover Defender EV Conversion Kit offers a truly unique driving experience. With its classic styling and modern electric technology, it's sure to turn heads and provide a thrilling ride for drivers and passengers alike.
Please note that Battery enclosure boxes are not included but can be fabricated upon request.
- NetGain HyPer9 AC Motor rated at 125hp and 173 ft lbs of torque
- SME AC-X1 Controller
- Hyper 9 Compact LCD Display
- Motor Plate Adapter, Hub and Hardware
- Hyper9 Heatsink - 10"x11" for X1 controllers
- Motor Cradle - Stainless Steel Clamp, Bolts, Rubber Bushings, 220mm ID for HyPer 9 Motors
- DC-DC Converter 96V - Input 72V-120V - Output 12V
- Class T Fuse 600A
- Class T Fuse Block - 600A
- Cable Operated Throttle Potentiometer PB8, 0-5KΩ
- 10 meters of Welding Cable 2/0 Per Meter - Orange
- Package of Lithium Battery Cable Ends, Boots, Heatshrink and Markers
- Rotary Maintenance Disconnect Switch - 1000V 400A Continuous
- Inertia Switch with Connector
- Pilot Relays - with bases and terminals
- Fuse - ATM 10 A
- Fuse - ATM 25 Amp
- Fuse - ATM 30 Amp
- Fuse Holder - HPS - for TRM/ATM fuses
- Fuse - AGC 3A
- Fuse - AGC 5A
- Fuse Holder - HKP - for AGC fuses
- Contactor Box - 8"x8"x4"
- Cable Glands - 3/4"
Battery Pack (Unassembled):
- 30 LFP Battery Cells, Lithium Ion, including bus bars, bolts
- Orion 2 Battery Management System - Standard 36Cell
- Orion 2 Cell Tap Harness - 36 Cell - 12ft
- Orion 2 Main Harness - 6ft
- Orion 2 current sensor 750A
- Orion 2 Current Sensor Harness with 8 Thermistors
- CANadapter CAN to USB Interface
- Contactor - Discharge Safety - 12V Internal Economizer
- Contactor - Charge Safety
- J1772 - Charge Inlet - 40A with 4.5m cable
- On Board Charger - 108V/32A/3300W - CanBus 250kbs
- LFP Battery Bracket Ends
- LFP Battery Bracket Mids
- LFP Batteries - Threaded Rods and Barrel Nuts Kit
- 16 M5 Barrel Nuts
- 8 M5 Threaded Rods
Safe containers and packaging
Money back guarantee
All Products Warrantied for One Year
All order information encrypted