Our LFP Batteries are one of our best selling products. They feature a 2 bolt hole terminal plus a center stud for connecting a cell tap. Two bolt terminals are much more efficient and allow for higher current discharge than a single bolt terminal and don't build up as much heat, as well as adding some redundancy should one bolt loosen on the terminal.
The cells are exceptionally well built and consistently deliver performance and reliability at an affordable cost. Expect to get 2000 - 5000 cycles if maintained properly. The modular design will fit in many applications. Battery Packs of all sizes and Kwh can be configured with ease.
Many of our competitors are selling used Tesla modules with no guarantee of number of usable cycles left, for comparable prices to one of our equivalent spec traction packs.
- Excellent thermal and chemical stability for increased safety
- Outstanding cycle life with maximum reliability
- Modular design fits many applications
- Standardized cell format design
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Capacity: 206Ah
- Dimensions: 53.8mm z 173.7mm x 217.1mm
- Weight: 4.2kg
- Voltage nominal: 3.2V
- Charge voltage cut-off: 3.6V
- Discharging cut-off: 2.5V
- Cycle Life: 3000 cycles
- Service Life: 5 years
- Continuous Discharging Current: 1C (206A)
Safe containers and packaging
Money back guarantee
All Products Warrantied for One Year
All order information encrypted