- Meets SAE J1772 2012 standards.
- Protective cover, nice shape, and easy access open/close button.
- Designed for safety to prevent users from personal injury.
- Protection Class: IP54 (in mated conditions)
- What that means: Limited protection from dust ingress (no harmful deposit) and Protected from water splash in any direction.
- Made out of reliable materials, nonflammable, environmentally protected, abrasion resistance, impact resistance, oil resistance, and anti-UV.
- Operating Temperature: -22°F ~ 122°F (-30°C ~ +50°C)
- Rated Current: 16A, 32A
- Operating Voltage: 110/240V AC
- Insulation Resistance: >1,000MΩ (DC500V)
- Terminal Temperature Rise: <50K
- Withstand Voltage: 2,000V
- Contact Impedance: 0.5mΩ Max
- Vibration Resistance: Meets JDQ 53.3 requirements
- Mechanical Life: no-load Socket-Inlet in/pull out >10,000 times
- Insertion and Extraction Force: 45N
- Shell Material: Thermoplastic
- Contact Pin: Copper alloy, silver plating
- Sealing Gasket: Rubber/Rubber silicon
- Switch Hook: Zinc alloy
Safe containers and packaging
Money back guarantee
All Products Warrantied for One Year
All order information encrypted