Porsche 914 EV Conversion Kit with Hyper9 96V Drive System & Battery Pack
Introducing the ultimate EV conversion kit for your vintage 1969-1976 Porsche 914 featuring a powerful 96 volt Netgain Hyper9 motor.
This kit is specifically designed to convert your gas-guzzling classic car into a high-performance, zero-emission electric vehicle. The 96 volt Netgain Hyper9 motor is the perfect choice for those seeking maximum power and speed, with a peak output of 120 horsepower and top speeds of up to 90 mph.
The kit includes everything you need for a seamless installation, including a custom adapter plate, motor controller, battery pack, charger, and all necessary wiring and hardware. The battery pack is designed for easy installation, and can be charged in as little as four hours using a standard 240 volt outlet.
With its sleek design and high-performance capabilities, this EV conversion kit is the perfect choice for anyone looking to bring new life to their vintage Porsche 914. Upgrade your ride today and experience the thrill of electric power!
Please note that Battery enclosure boxes are not included but can be fabricated upon request.
- NetGain HyPer9 96V AC Motor rated at 125hp and 173 ft lbs of torque
- SME AC X-1 Controller
- Hyper 9 Compact LCD Display
- Motor Plate Adapter, Hub and Hardware
- Hyper9 Heatsink - 10"x11" for X144 controllers
- Motor Cradle - Stainless Steel Clamp, Bolts, Rubber Bushings, 220mm ID for HyPer 9 Motors
- DC-DC Converter 144V - Input 90V-150V - Output 12V
- Class T Fuse 600A
- Class T Fuse Block - 600A
- Cable Operated Throttle Potentiometer PB8, 0-5KΩ
- 10 meters of Welding Cable 2/0 Per Meter - Orange
- Package of Lithium Battery Cable Ends, Boots, Heatshrink and Markers
- Rotary Maintenance Disconnect Switch - 1000V 400A Continuous
- Inertia Switch with Connector
- Pilot Relays - with bases and terminals
- Fuse - ATM 10 A
- Fuse - ATM 25 Amp
- Fuse - ATM 30 Amp
- Fuse Holder - HPS - for TRM/ATM fuses
- Fuse - AGC 3A
- Fuse - AGC 5A
- Fuse Holder - HKP - for AGC fuses
- Contactor Box - 8"x8"x4"
- Cable Glands - 3/4"
Battery Pack (Unassembled):
- 30 LFP Battery Cells, Lithium Ion, including bus bars, bolts
- Orion 2 Battery Management System - Standard 36 Cell
- Orion 2 Cell Tap Harness - 36 Cell - 12ft
- Orion 2 Main Harness - 6ft
- Orion 2 current sensor 750A
- Orion 2 Current Sensor Harness with 8 Thermistors
- CANadapter CAN to USB Interface
- Contactor - Discharge Safety - 12V Internal Economizer
- Contactor - Charge Safety
- J1772 - Charge Inlet - 40A with 4.5m cable
- On Board Charger - 108V/32A/3300W - CanBus 250kbs
- LFP Battery Bracket Ends
- LFP Battery Bracket Mids
- LFP Batteries - Threaded Rods and Barrel Nuts Kit
- 16 M5 Barrel Nuts
- 8 M5 Threaded Rods
Safe containers and packaging
Money back guarantee
All Products Warrantied for One Year
All order information encrypted